This successful and growing cosmetics manufacturer are champions of people development and nearly all of their technical team have grown and been promoted (asides from those recruited in as experienced chemists).
They are looking to add a graduate or two to their team, based in Suffolk. If you need to relocate you will get help and support– tips on where to go and letting agencies to use. And a buddy of someone who has recently moved there to assist.
You should have a Chemistry related degree with a cosmetics focus. And if you have a SCS diploma or similar in cosmetics that would be ideal.
You will have a full career and development plan mapped out to progress. Support for SCS diploma in cosmetic science.
It’s a fast paced manufacturing environment, with brand new lab facilities and an excellent supportive team. Busy growing company in Suffolk.
Working directly with the new product development team and Senior Chemists in succeeding briefs from concept right through to launch. Research and Development for bath and body, skincare and hair care products. Taking part in new product development and innovation meetings in tailoring ideas and creativity to meet the client’s briefs, objectives and marketing specification.
- Working with New Projects Team on briefs, technologies, textures and innovations.
- Developing all relevant product types through the lab in all areas of personal care sector, on time, in full for the following sectors. Skincare; Hair care; Household; Bath & Body; Baby.
- Ensuring all aspects of formulation and method of manufacture are accurately documented.
- Consolidating tests results from R&D including stability, compatibility and claim substantiation.
- Managing and monitoring the product development process including the scale up of development through production and filling.
- Investigating and solving stability and production issues.
- Developing and maintaining good strong and reliable relationships with key customer contacts through the commercial team
- Liaising with regulatory department on formulation compliance.
- Attending industry exhibitions and events to research new materials and trends