Are you a graduate with a business, or finance degree (ideally something related to Business Computing / Information Systems)?
This business provides services related to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning, it’s a type of software used by businesses to integrate various departments and processes, for example finance, HR, purchasing etc- and it can also be used to produce reports).
You will develop key skills in the design, development, review, testing, and support stages of the implementation lifecycle. And will gain exposure to core business analysis functions such as requirements gathering and documentation. Some of the areas you will be involved with are:
- Understand, design, develop, test, train & support the implementation of the Software
- Learn core business principles including Production, MRP, CRM, Financials, Inventory, WMS
- Design and document configuration solutions to satisfy client requirements
- Data analysis and manipulation to support processing and configuration requirements
- Support and liaise with clients during the implementation process
- Undertake analysis and investigation of issues as appropriate
- Undertake application testing to confirm the behaviour of items destined for release
- Coordination and delivery: deployment of Implementation and Production releases
- Development of skills in SQL and the Priority database platform
Some knowledge of these would be an advantage:
- Programming/structured development techniques
- Database querying skills (SQL)
- Appreciation / knowledge of business systems architecture, system administration, and implementation projects
- Experience in creating test cases and test scenarios would be advantageous
- Ability to produce high quality systems documentation
You will be able to use your problem-solving skills to handle problems and issues.
Location is near Eastleigh, commutable from Southampton.