This business are leaders in licensed pop culture merchandise, with items relating to music, films, television, manga, anime, video games, and more. They are looking to add a Graduate Sales and Resupply Forecaster Assistant to their Sheffield based team.
As part of the marketing team and in coordination with the sales, trade marketing and purchasing departments, you will work on different territories with regional subsidiaries. There will be regular deadlines to meet. You will be:
• Overseeing the replenishment of stocks and raw materials and define the volume for the new products based on previous sales performance (categories, licences), the current stock, and in anticipation of the actualities, seasons and sales operations;
• Synchronisation of the purchase needs and synergy optimisation across different territories;
• Accompanying other departments with their special production requests, study their feasibility (MOQ, leadtime) and ask the dedicated purchasing team for production;
• Get the orders ready with all the required information for the purchasing team to take over, in coordination with the product managers, graphic designers, quality team;
• Analysis of the stocks and of the sell-ins, keeping the marketing teams aware of the performances of their ranges (categories and licences), action recommendation in function of the studies’ results;
• With the marketing, purchase, sales and trade marketing departments, keep up with the actualities and the evolution licences, of the consummation habits and of clients’ needs.
You should have a Marketing or Supply Chain related degree, with strong numerical, Excel, and analytical skills.
It is preferred that you are already based within commuting distance of Sheffield, but candidates who are a very strong match and can relocate without issues may be considered.
There may be some travel in France and other countries as part of your activity.
Only candidates who are entitled to work in the UK without restriction can be considered.